Some Things About Academic Life
Our Academic Life
Batch Formation and Batch shuffling
At the beginning of the academic session, the batches of students are formed on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Test. These batches remain unaltered for the first three consecutive
internal periodic tests. On the basis of cumulative performance of the students in first three tests, the batches are restructured and this process is repeated after every three tests.
Registration cum Identity Card
Identity card will be issued to student at the time of admission. Every student must produce his/her I-card while entering into the institute premises. Student without I-card will not be allowed to attend the classes. Duplicate I-card will be issued on cash payment of fine of Rs.25/- in case if a student looses his/her I-card.
All students enrolled to the course are required to attend all classroom sessions and Test Series as per schedule given, except under the most unavoidable circumstances. Students are required to
intimate the Attendance Management Cell (AMC) of the Academic Department for a planned absence from any session(s). For an unplanned absence due to illness etc. post–facto intimation is required
from the absentee student. The student is required to return the filled Leave Application format citing reasons for his/her absence, along with his/her parent’s address & supporting documents, so that a
copy of his leave application with the Academic Department’s comments, if any, may be sent to the parents by post.
1. Discipline and obedience are the dual keynotes to success. We expect from our student to maintain the same.
2. Attendance in the class should be regular.
3. A student must attend the lecture only in the batch allotted to him/her
4. Tutorial sheets and Identity card should be brought daily.
5. Home work assigned must be tried sincerely, when asked, must be shown in the lecture.
6. The instructions communicated through Notice Board should be followed in spirit.
7. The management takes every measure for the good career of the student for which the student’s cooperation is expected.